As is the case roughly every half year, in May we had another team retrospective during the Neos sprint in Dresden, Germany. At that retrospective (just like during the previous ones) we created a timeline of things that had happened since the previous retrospective.
The timeline shows:
- Five Neos Meetups took place (in blue.) Still room for more!
- We had sprints in Hamburg, Luzern and Dresden, as well as Meet Neos in Salzburg and Dresden (in black and blue).
- We published our Best Practices document and docs.neos.io.
- Two new members joined the teams (orange), and sadly three left.
- And again a ton of releases has been done (in red), the scheduling works out.
We found out, that many things were going on and that we achieved much. But of course we want to so more, so if you would like to help, just get in touch! Besides one of our todos, you are invited to organize a Meetup, join a sprint, help with documentation, develop something cool, review a PR, … whatever you like!
If you are interested in more details about the retrospective, here is the full post on discuss.neos.io.