The first Meet Neos Conference in Hamburg was an awesome event! On September 3rd, about 60 Neos core team members, developers, agency representatives and most importantly Neos customers met in Hamburg to learn about Neos, share their experiences, and see its great capabilities as a content application platform in action.
From the idea to its realization it took sitegeist only 8 weeks to organize the event! The location, Edelfettwerk in Hamburg, the food truck and the talk line-up created a great atmosphere to focus on Neos.
- Sven Ditz from sitegeist opened the Meet Neos conference with his personal experiences with Neos.
- Robert Lemke delivered the Keynote sharing information about Neos 2.0 and the cool experiences that can be created with Neos
- Robert Lemke continued with a short history of the Neos Project and the team's ideas about its future. Tobias Gruber presented the Neos Funding Platform to the audience.
- Josef Willkommer shared a story about Content Commerce - the fusion of e-commerce platforms and content management systems to create new shopping experiences.
- The Power Cases contained short introductions of Neos Projects for customers such as Mazda, Core Kiteboarding, Globalance Bank and American Express
- Christopher Hlubek talked about content-driven applications and demonstrated the concept with mockups and example code of an online shop
- Karsten Dambekalns showed steps to take and aspects to consider for the first Neos project
- Sven Ditz closed the event by announcing that the Meet Neos concept is available for anyone to replicate and that the next event will happen still this year in Zuerich, Switzerland