The second Meet Neos Conference which took place on November 30th in Zurich was a great event! Organized by dotpulse AG, about 60 Neos enthusiasts met to learn about Neos, share their experiences, and see its great capabilities as a content application platform in action. A quick poll with the audience showed that it was the first encounter with Neos for more than a dozen of the attendees.
Already announced at the first Meet Neos in Hamburg, dotpulse did an excel job to recreate the atmosphere of hands-on experience, expert conversations and deep insights in a professional and casual format.
- Stefan Bruggmann from dotpulse & Sven Ditz from sitegeist opened the Meet Neos conference
- Robert Lemke & Tobias Gruber talked about Neos' capabilities as a Content Application Platform
- Christian Müller presented the newly formed "Agile Teams - the Neos Way"
- Show Cases part 1
- Christian Müller shared insights into content strategy in his talk "A Technical View on Content Strategy"
- Show Cases part 2
- Robert Lemke & Tobias Gruber delivered the final talk of the conference about "The Neos Future"
- Stefan Bruggmann & Sven Ditz delivered the closing session, thanked the sponsors and opened the Apero & Networking part of the day
Meet Neos 2016
During the closing session the location and time of a Meet Neos event in 2016 was announced: 22nd September on Mallorca!