It was fun working together on topics that have waited to be touched for quite some time.
- David Spiola
- Sebastian Helzle
- Stefan Regniet
With a short visit and input from Marc Henry Schultz.
Those were the topics:
- Refactored a lot of NodeTypes to afx
- Remove prototype generators
- Fixed brandlogo NodeType
- Improved Caching Configurations
- Added form builder to replace Google Forms
- Added neos-terminal for debugging
- Removed GoEssential because it sets too many cookies
- Rewrote the Data Protection Statement to work for all domains and subdomains
- Removed Google Analytics Tracking from all our readthedocs documentation instances
- Added correct imprint and data protection link from neoscon.io and flow.neos.io
- Restructured the page https://www.neos.io/who-uses-neos/case-studies.html so that is is much easier to read, understand and to add new case studies
- Removed „Markenboden” from Case Studies as the website no longer exists
- Removed unnecessary sorting options
- Added Service filter
- Added Active Team Member employer badges
- Added provider count
- Corrected sort order (actually use last activity)
- Show correct day for last activity
- Improved search logic to partially match package names
- Added possibility to search packages that are compatible with certain Neos or Flow Versions
- we had an extensive discussion about the Neos Award 2022 and how to improve and organize it
We had a great time and got a lot of things done, which we already had in our todo list for a long time.
Several of the topics we worked on were mentioned and asked for by community members too. So if you think something on neos.io or on our related websites can be improved visit us in #guild-marketing on Slack or create an issue on Github and help us getting things done.