Call for Papers
The Call for Papers is open until 22th September 2017.
Please send your proposal to email@example.com. All proposers will be contacted until 6th October 2017 with the information if their talk was chosen for Neos Conference 2018.
What are we looking for?
Feedback from Neos Conference 2017 said, that you would like more diverse talks and more time between talks to connect with other attendees. We decided that the best way to achieve this will be to make Neos Conference 2018 a two-track conference.
In addition to development focused topics in the content management and content application areas, we are also inviting proposals for non-development topics such as project management, team organization or marketing Neos and Flow.
Possible areas for topics are:
- using and developing for and with Neos and Flow
- Case studies of Neos or Flow projects with technical insights
- talks about related topics like content strategy, cloud, ReactJS
- organization in development teams and project management insights
- growing the Neos and Flow community and exciting customers for Neos and Flow
You have an interesting topic to share? We would love to hear from you! The following information should be part of your session proposal:
- a session title
- an abstract which gives the audience a clear impression about what to expect (limited to 120 words).
- the target audience: beginners, advanced, professionals
- anything else the program committee should know about your talk
- your full name and company name
- a short bio
- a photo of yourself, preferably in square format and at least 500 pixels wide
Should your proposal be accepted we require further information for the conference preparation from you:
- your mobile phone number, so we can reach you before or at the conference if needed
- any special needs or questions you might have for travel, hotel or your session
- your time of arrival and departure at the venue
Of course we will keep this information private!
Fees and Expenses
All speakers get a free full conference ticket and are free of hotel accommodation costs. The speaker will get a room close to the conference venue for two nights from April 12th until April 14th. The rooms will be at Intercity Hotel Hamburg Dammtor-Messe - 7 walking-minutes from the Emporio tower. So if you need a hotel room, please let us know with your proposal. However the Neos Conference team will not cover the travel expenses. The speaker or company is responsible for all travels. In case of cancellation by the speaker, the Neos conference is not liable for any expenses, costs or damages incurred by the speaker or company.
We are looking forward to meeting you at Neos Conference 2018!
details coming soon...
- Clean stage
- Speaker's desk if requested
- Big screen in background
- Speaker-monitor on the floor
- Every slot is 45 minutes
- Please remember to include time for questions
We would like to provide the slides of your talks after the conference. So please upload your presentation to a format of your choice and send us a link.
The conference team would like to stream/record all talks and upload them afterwards to the Neos Youtube channel. If you don't want to be recorded please let the conference team know in advance.